Covid-19 UpdateNew Guidelines being followed at Escape Countdown
In response to the current crisis we have adjusted operating procedures to ensure safety.
- Your group is private
- Your room is deep cleaned
- We will conduct temperature checks on arrival*
- Masks are not required but you can bring your own with you to wear while on the property
- You should wash your hands thoroughly before you arrive and use hand sanitizer before you play
- Games will run exactly to time**
- Please arrive 10 minutes before game is scheduled to begin
- Cash payments are not allowed…you will need to book and pay for your room online before arrival
*If you display a temperature over 100 degrees F you will not be allowed to play and will be rescheduled or refunded. Please check this site and STAY HOME if you are displaying any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19
** Games will start exactly at the advertised time, there will be no flexibility during this time.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public or private place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Escapology you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.